Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Splurge

Wow! So many views already and it's only my first day! Super excitedddd!! I have so many great supporters! Honestly, y'all are the ones that will keep me motivated to continue posting. I would like to say that I ate totally healthy today but I didn't. Womp. 

However, I did have a healthy breakfast. I work 12 hour shifts 6am-6pm, so on the days I work it's hard for me to wake up early and eat a giant breakfast, which means on my days off I like to go all out.



I've had this breakfast two days in a row now. . . no shame. A honey wheat (double fiber, according to the package) english muffin with Nutella (BEST THING EVER) and fresh sliced strawberries, 2 eggs worth of egg whites with a little bit of 1% milk to fluff those babies up. Some cheese (because, eggs are delicious with cheese) a banana, and green tea.

I totally skipped lunch however, because I decided to take myself out spring clothes shopping. Since I've lost so much weight, I need new clothes. Anyways, I had so much fun! I LOVE to shop at Maurices (so much so I have a credit card. . sorry, not sorry). What I love about them is they have so many different types of fashions and plus sizes! It's so hard to find a fashionable store that carries above a size 14 without ordering online. . get it together American Eagle. I ended up being there when the store manager was there and wow, she fantastic. She walked up asked if I was planning outfits, obviously I was with my Pinterest (follow me www.pinterest.com/simplyassuch), and I said nooo, because I was embarrassed, but she took all the clothes out of my hands and immediately put them into my own personalized fitting room. That's what's up. And continued to take anything I found right back there. LOVE!


 Check out the awesomeness! Cute new sandals, a mint tank top for my white capris, a long black maxi skirt that I cannot wait to pair with my white tank top, and maybe a fancy schmancy hat. And I spent less than $200, essentially for 3 tank tops, shoes, two pairs of capris, a t-shirt, a maxi skirt and a new belt. I'm feeling pretty good about my purchases. I'm not sure my credit card is though. But I think this is what I like most about being healthy and losing weight. . . SHOPPING!

So I'm going to end my night with some dinner (totally undecided) a book. . . if you're not reading Divergent I highly recommend that you do, and a pumpkin oat bar. Be sure to check out my recipe page located at the top in my tabs!!

You're beautiful! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment