Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hairy Houdini

Today. . . I witnessed an act of pure mystery. But let me give you some history first. Every morning that I work, Bella has to be put in her crate. I used to have her house trained for the most part, until I lost her for a couple months. All my work was undone, so when I got her back I had to start over. I didn't trust her for a second. So my parents bought her a new crate, and so the training began, but not without a fight. Well, here we are present day, and she's crate "trained" meaning she won't mess in her crate. . but she hates her crate. So inevitably every morning I am forced to literally push her into it. When I get home in the evening there she is, wagging her tag, excited to see me. Today however, I walked in the door and looked straight at her crate only to see the door shut and no dog. That was when I caught her out of the corner of my eye, standing on the back of the couch. . . So I said "HELLO!?!? what are you doing!?!?! how did you get out!?!?! why are you not in your crate!?!" Her response was to literally turn her back to me and put her head down, because clearly she knew she was in the wrong. I couldn't help but laugh, and those are the moments I choose to love and cherish rather than let them anger me.

My Little Hairy Houdini (Get it!? haha)
With all that being said I'm posting a "new" recipe. Obviously, one I tried a while back, but recently talked about and forgot how much I loved it!! Check out my recipe page for the breakdown!

Spicy Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Feta and Cilantro

I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person. -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment